Admission Policy • Admission Criteria • Application Form
Hayde Heritage Academy is a co-education, English medium school following the Central Board of Secondary Education Curriculum.
– Availability of Seats
– Age of the student
– Character certificate from the previous school
The Prospectus and Form can be obtained from the school office or downloaded from the website.
- Duly filled Registration Form along with a payment of Rs 5000 for the Prospectus and the Admission Form. The form can be filled online or can be obtained from the Admission office in the school.
- A personal interaction of the student and the academic staff of the school
- Duly filled Application Form which can be downloaded from the website or obtained from the admission office (Mentioned above)
- Transfer Certificate from the last school studied.
- Photocopy of the scholastic record/ Transcripts of the results of the last 2 years
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate/Passport
- Upon offer of a place please complete the payment of the admissions fee and security deposit within the timeframe stipulated by the admissions department to reserve a seat.
This is an important process to help us gauge the student’s academic prowess, communication and social skills, and his interests. Parents are an integral part of the interaction process. The student can bring along documents and certificates which will help us to know the child better.
Candidates should fill up the online registration form and fulfill the other obligations like send the school the filled application form with all documents before a personal interaction for the admission.
Documents required (according to immigration bye-laws of Govt of India)
- A visa is required for every person not holding an Indian nationality. A student visa may be obtained through the Indian Embassy in the country in which the student is currently residing.
- Once a student has been accepted for admission the school will issue a letter of confirmation with the effective date of entry into the institution. This document may be used as part of the visa application. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to maintain a current visa.
- Please ensure that the student’s passport is valid at all times. The school cannot be held responsible for any lapses.
- It is statutory obligation for all students carrying non-Indian passports to register themselves with the `Foreign Resident Registrar’s Office’
- As per rules, each entry into India based on the `Student Visa’ issued for Hayde Heritage Academy should be for no other purpose than for joining Hayde Heritage Academy and needs to be registered with the FRRO Office by the school within the prescribed time limit. Students entering the country and spending time elsewhere before reporting to the school may lead to inconvenience and an unnecessary probe and investigation by the civil authorities.
- All travel documents including the Passport, Visa, Air Tickets and any other permit/ Official document must be deposited upon arrival with the admissions office for safe custody.