Living at Hayde Heritage Academy
I Learn • I Do • I Excel
A school that is run on the principles of discipline and orderliness that is a characteristic of the Indian Armed Forces, the boarding houses to reflect comfort and homeliness within set guidelines. The well-designed residences are not only modern a comfortable but also hygienic and clean. Under the guidance of the house parent assisted by the tutors each and every requirement of a child is fulfilled with utmost care, personal attention and affection.
Life at HHA is run according to the certain guiding principles that direct us all every day.
- Children are cared for as though they are living at home.
- They are always treated with kindness and love but firmly in matters relating to behavior and discipline.
- There is adequate time for work and play and entertainment.
- If and when they require, there is also additional teaching available within the Hostel.
- The school has excellent infrastructure for sports and games.
- Children are permitted to contact their parents on a preset and regular schedule.
- Parents are permitted to meet their children on pre-announced days and by request at certain times.
- Children are accommodated in Dorms according to their age and class.
- The boys’ hostel has 3 dorms and there is a plan to open a girls’ hostel in the future.
Infrastructure and facilities
- All dormitories are well-ventilated, spacious, well organized with adequate furniture and other amenities.
- Each student has an independent unit consisting of a bed and a wardrobe.
- Each dorm has a box room and sufficient toilets and bathrooms.
- Hot water is provided in cold seasons to the children.
- The dorms are protected from mosquitoes with mesh on all the windows.
Kitchen, canteen, and laundry
- The school kitchen is well equipped to cook for more than 500 persons at a time. All food prepared in the kitchen is tasted by a senior member of the staff before being served.
- The menu for the children is made by Nutritionists, keeping in mind the dietary requirements of the children. It is changed from time to time, so as to give the children a change.
- Children are provided with a wide variety of cuisines including South Indian, North Indian and at times Chinese and European.
- All times sensibilities of vegetarian students are kept in mind.
- A Tuck shop with a wide variety of cooked and ready to eat snacks, drinks and other goodies also provides students with alternatives.
- The school will take care of the laundry