Boarding School Schedule of Fees
I Learn • I Do • I Excel
DAY SCHOOL STUDENTS
|Admission Fee||Development Fee||Misc. Fee||Tuition Fee|
- The tuition fee, transport fee & Annual Charges etc. of every session is to be deposited at the school fee counter in Demand Draft /cheque/Online Transfer or cash as per the following schedule:-
|Month||Date of Payment||Days||Timings|
|April||10th of April||School Working Days||School Timings|
|May & June||10th of May||-do-||-do-|
|July to Jan||10th of respective Month||-do-||-do-|
|Feb & Mar||10th of Feb||-do-||-do-|
- The parents are requested to write the Name, Admission No, Class and Section of their ward on the top right hand corner on the reverse side of the cheque and demand draft.
- All fee receipts(in the fee book) will be maintained by parents. The fee book is an official document no cuttings/overwriting in it is allowed.
- Only local/ or at par cheques will be accepted .If the cheque bounces, fine of 300/- will be charged.
- In case of an online transfer the parents are requested to deposit the transmission receipt/voucher with the fee office and get the fee book endorsed accordingly after due verification of the account clerk.
- The Annual Charges/Development Fee is supposed to be paid along with the fee of April month of the session. In special cases the principal can be approached for paying the same in two installments i.e. Apr and Sep. The said exceptions will be applicable on the express sanction of the principal.
- If the fee is not paid by the stipulated date, a fine of 100/-will be charged upto the 20th . Thereafter, a fine of Rs 200 will be imposed per month for the period of default.
- In case there is a fee default of more than a 30 days without permission from the head of the school the parent would be issued a notice.
- The name of the student may be struck of the rolls by the head of the school on account of non payment of fees and other dues as per terms endorsed in the fee default Notice.
- The head of the School may grant as deemed fit for deserving cases on application by the parent or guardian of such students in exceptional cases only.
- Such a student may be re-admitted after the payment of re-admission fee and usual late payment fine only after the permission of the Principal.
- The delay in payment of Annual charges /development charges or any charges notified by the school annually through its annual letter for more than the due month (30 days) will be considered a fee default and will lead to the striking off of the students name from the rolls and issue of TC after issue of notice and expiry of the demand date mentioned in the notice.
- In case of loss of the fee book the school office should be informed immediately and apply for new fee book on a payment of Rs 100. The records of the school in such cases will be final.
- Should a child leave the school, Transfer Certificate will not be issued until his or her dues have been cleared.
School Bus Fees
- The bus fee will be paid as per the bus fee card/book. The same rules will apply in cases of bus fee default as in the case of the fee default.
- No student is allowed to leave bus services during mid-session except in some emergent cases approved by the Principal.
- The applications for permission to withdraw the transport facility should be submitted to the Transport in-charge one week before the starting of the month from which the withdrawal is sought.
- Once a student withdraws the transport facility, he/she will not be allowed to avail it again in that session.
- The schedule of fees can be obtained from the school office
- Fee once paid is neither transferable nor refundable.
- The School fees may be revised periodically as advised by the School Management Committee as per prevailing norms. Approximately 15% to 25% fee hike is anticipated annually.
- The school fee covers 12 calendar months and must be paid in advance. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods.
- The fees for March and June will paid with fees for February and May respectively
- In case of additional charges/ government levied taxes/ cess on any fee it will be borne by the parents
- If a child is admitted mid – session fee will be charged for the whole session
LONG DAY BOARDING STUDENTS
|Admission Fee||Development Fee||Misc Fee||Tuition Fee||Afternoon Classes and Prep||Meals|
* The child will be training in Sports and Music along with the Boarding Students free of cost and according to the child’s interest.
# This includes Lunch and Evening snacks
|Classes||Registration and Admission Fee||Tuition, Special classes and Remedial Class||Boarding||Meals||Imprest||Total|
- Once the student has been accepted for admission all payments are to be made immediately by the due date
- The school reserves the right to review the fees periodically and the same shall be applicable to all students
- The school fee shall be paid as per the payment plan (one or two installments) as decided at the time of admission
- Students’ personal imprest amount is charged on actual expenses towards child’s personal expenses like stationary, medical, toiletries, Telephone/photocopy; monthly outings and such. The balance will be credited to child’s account end of term.
- Parents are requested to pay the fee before the due date. Payment after the due date shall entail a fine of 2% per month on the amount of arrears.
- A sibling rebate of 10% on the Annual fees is granted to the younger sibling of a present student of Hayde Heritage Academy
- The school will charge extra fees for special coaching for competitive examinations/tours and excursions and travel home expenses
- The parents may pay the fees in one or two installments as mentioned by them at the time of admission
- Special charges/ scholarships are granted towards of an individual from the Armed services/ Para Military Forces, outstanding performers both in Academics and Sports.
- Students of Grace Academy Gopalgunj, our sister school will also be granted special scholarships