Health and Hygiene
- The School has comprehensive Health Centre facilities, with a separate infirmary facility for Hostellers with trained practitioners
- The Health Centre is well equipped to deal with all normal health situations, including flu and fever as well as cuts and scratches. However, for more serious problems, the School refers the child to the attached medical practitioner and the local hospitals.
- The School insists on health insurance for all children and maintains a rigorous Health Record on all students. This includes periodic health checkups.
- Children with pre-existing health problems are taken care of according to the prescriptions given to us by the parents
- School has a qualified nursing assistant