What we stand for
I Learn • I Do • I Excel
H – stands for Heroism………..
Our school was the dream of Brig Desmond E Hayde, our patron, a man known for his heroism and honour.
A – stands for Academics…….
The school pervades with an atmosphere that enables academics supported by attention and affection
Y – stands for Yearning……
Children are encouraged to yearn for success, to yearn to think big, to yearn to make their dreams come true
D – stands for Dedication……
The school thrives on the dedication of a team of talented resources devoted to the quality of learning
E – stands for Excellence ……
The school thrives on scientific planning which promotes a culture of efficiency and energy
H – stands for Humanity……….
Human qualities which make a superior human being with integrity and positivity to make a difference to the world around
E – stands for earnest…
Our school is ergonomic, planned in a manner to make a study environment with high emphasis on learning and productivity
R – stands for Realistic……
Our schools has flourished on the sense of responsibility our parents have towards their wards and their learning in school
I – stands for Imaginative…
Our school is definite that it would remain inclusive allowing children with all abilities and from all walks of life to study and play together
T – stands for Truthful…
Our school is bulwarked by spirit of teamwork of its teachers, and staff which enables a fabulous study environment for its students
A – stands for Able….
Our school believes in academic rigour but makes sure that it is rolled out keeping in mind each child’s special abilities
G – stands for Generous…
Our school is a Green School with all elements of nature preserved for the children to learn from
E – stands for Extra-ordinary……..
We build here ideal global citizens who grow up as extraordinary human beings
To partner each child in their journey of self-exploration and to assist each child in assimilating knowledge through experiential and resource-based exposures of the environment of today. While in doing so, our endeavour would be to ignite the passion for learning by tapping the unique potential and interests of each child by identifying and challenging these through scientific and friendly approach thus strengthening the resolve in a young mind to see more, learn more thus gaining in-depth knowledge which will be applied by each child in his/her own unique way for individual/group and community and environmental success. We thus envision that we shape young minds into becoming complete, humane and contributing pillars of our society.
The mission of HERITAGE ACADEMY KOTDWARA is to provide to the children a unique, opportune, serene, technologically advanced, harmonious and a complete platform that transforms dynamic minds into complete, competitive, humane and robust, thinking platforms, developing and shaping dynamic leaders of tomorrow. The Leaders so evolved would contribute towards transforming the nation as a whole. The mission specifically will be achieved through the following strategy:-
- Having excellent, competent and humane faculty who play the role of friends and ideal partners and mentors to each child specific to his/her needs so that the road to knowledge becomes interesting to each child.
- Having ‘state of the art’ facilities which are safe and provide ideal atmosphere for learning with freedom to experiment.
- Have an inclusive approach to learning by throwing our doors open to children of special needs and those from underprivileged sections of the society.
- To inculcate the importance of nature and environment and its conservation through our ‘Green Ideologies’
- To create an atmosphere of warmth and affection so that the children develop a sense of ownership of our campus and most importantly of our ethics and ideologies.
- Encouraging an environment of resource-based experiential learning so that the child does not become a victim of set ideas, compartmentalization and restrictive approach to learning through rote techniques prevalent today.
- To maintain an overall view of self and induced discipline so that the child understands her/his responsibilities to self/family/friends and the community as a whole.